Deb Instant Foam Hand Sanitiser is an easy to use alcohol based antibacterial and anti virus foam hand rub. Deb Instant Foam is dispensed as foam which will allow an easier, faster and more thorough coverage of the hands.
Deb Instant Foam Hand Sanitiser is ideal for use in all kinds of commercial venues where hygiene is paramount. It can be used within food processing industries, medical and healthcare establishments, nursing homes, restaurants and hotels.
- Highly effective formula is fully tested and proven to be bactericidal, virucidal, yeasticidal and mycobactericidal
- Kills 99.999% of many common germs
- Instant foam action – dispensed as a foam
- Rapidly and easily rubs across hands, providing the user with complete control of the product, preventing the dripping and splashing associated with using liquid alcohol sanitisers
- Does not contain gelling agents – Unlike alcohol gel sanitisers, the product does not contain gelling agents that leave the hands feeling sticky, particularly after multiple use
- The rich foam is extremely pleasant for frequent use in-between hand washing, encouraging maximum compliance
- Contains moisturisers to help prevent skin dryness and leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed after use
- Proven hypoallergenic formula – The perfume-free and dye-free formula has extremely low potential for skin irritation
- Ideal for frequent use with very high user acceptability
- Non-tainting to food – Suitable for use in any environment where food is being handled
- No mess – Does not clog pumps or splash and drip on surrounding floor and wall surfaces as associated with liquid and gel sanitisers
- No water required. Quickly dries on hands without the need for rinsing with water
- Glove compatible – Can be applied to hands prior to wearing latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves
- Handy bottle size – Can be kept with you at all times or easily stored
- 24 month shelf life
How to use
For general hygienic use apply 1-2 doses direct to clean hands and spread across all parts of the hands for 30 seconds, (contact time for viruses 60 seconds) or until dry.
For hygienic hand disinfection according to the EN1500 standard, apply 3ml and use as above.
For surgical hand disinfection according to EN12791 standard, apply 3ml and rub in to hands using standard hand rub procedure. Re-apply as necessary to keep hands wet for 3 minutes.
12 x 47ml bottles