Domestos Professional Citrus Bleach has a powerful germ-killing formulation for the professional cleaning, odour neutralising and disinfecting of surfaces, floors, sinks, drains, toilets and more.
Domestos Professional Citrus Bleach has been formulated with a citrus scent for a long lasting fresh fragrance.
How to use
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Pre-test in an inconspicuous area before full application.
Push down on the child-resistant cap and turn anti-clockwise. After use replace the cap and turn clockwise until tight.
Use Neat – Disinfection:
- Toilets: squirt under the rim (around 80ml) and leave overnight to kill germs and remove stains.
- Kitchen/Bathroom drains: squirt into drain to disinfect and eliminate unpleasant smells.
- Sinks: squirt into plugholes and overflow; leave for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Use Dilute – Disinfection:
- Floors and Work Surfaces: use 60ml of Domestos per 5 litres of water. Do not use neat on floors.
- Dishcloth and sponges: use 30ml of Domestos in a half bucket of water for soaking.
Use Dilute – Bleaching:
- To Bleach Whites: 15ml of Domestos per 5 litres of water, for overnight soaking. Rinse after use.
Always use a plastic container – Suitable for use in septic tanks.
1 x Cap = 15ml
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use on enamel or plated metal (chrome/gold) surface.
- Do not use undiluted on floors.
- Do not use on wool, silk, coloureds, man made fibres, leather or garments with a special finish e.g. flameproof. Always refer to the garment label. Take care not to spill on fabrics/ furnishings/ carpets as damage will result. Always wipe up spillages and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Wash hands after use.
4 x 5 litre bottles per case.