The Prochem Polaris 1200 Carpet Cleaning Machine
The Prochem Polaris 1200 Carpet Cleaning machine provides all the cleaning power you’d need to professionally clean large areas of carpet. Its clever design and range of features make this carpet cleaning machine the ideal choice for larger carpet cleaning jobs.
Also within Prochem’s Polaris Carpet Cleaning Machine range are the Polaris 500, the Polaris 700 and the Polaris 800.
- Self-levelling cylindrical power Brush
- 120 psi diaphragm pump
- Twin 2 stage vacuum motors
- 48 cm (19″) cleaning path
- Extra large 45 litre solution tank
- Increased vacuum airflow reduces drying times and gives faster cleaning, up to 300 sq. metres per hour
- Hinged body, provides safe, quick and easy access to all internal components
- Optional accessories and hand tools, can be attached for immediate use
- Patented four-wheel design, allows pivoting on front or rear wheels for increased manoeuvrability
- Fully adjustable handle to suit any operator
- 70 decibel silencer fitted as standard
- ‘See-thru’ recovery dome and easy lift-off buckets
The Prochem Polaris 1200 Carpet Cleaning Machine features a 45 litre solution tank – large areas of carpet can be cleaned without having to re-fill the tank. It has a 48cm cleaning path, enabling large areas to be cleaned quickly. The Power Brush will work your carpet cleaning solution deep in to the carpet’s fibres, enabling a superior clean.
The patented four-wheel design enables pivoting on both the front and rear wheels, making the Polaris 1200 easier to handle. It features a silencer to reduce noise whilst the machine is running.
Where can I use it?
The Prochem Polaris 1200 Carpet Cleaning Machine is ideal for use in large venues such as schools and nursing homes. The Polaris 1200 has a built-in silencer to ensure minimal disruption to other users of the building while carpet cleaning is in progress.
To increase the versatility of the Polaris 1200 you may wish to purchase a hand tool. A hand tool enables you to clean in to tight, awkward areas. With a hand tool you can also tackle heavy staining, clean upholstered furniture, car interiors, stairs and carpet edging. The Glidemaster Hand Tool, the Plastic Detailer or stainless steel Detailer Hand Tools or the Easy Grip Stainless Steel Hand Tool would all be good choices to work with the Polaris 1200.
To attach a hand tool to the Polaris range of machines the AC1041 Vacuum Hose is required.
To learn more about the Polaris Carpet Cleaning Machine watch Prochem’s informative presentation.
Prochem are well known within the professional carpet cleaning industry. Their commitment to deliver high quality, practical and easy to use carpet cleaning machines is clear.