The Prochem Polaris 800 Carpet Cleaning Machine
The Prochem Polaris 800 Carpet Cleaning Machine has the cleaning power to tackle large carpeted areas. It is easy to use and will deliver fantastic results.
Also within Prochem’s Polaris Carpet Cleaning Machine range are the Polaris 500, the Polaris 700 and the Polaris 1200.
- Self-levelling cylindrical powerbrush
- 120 psi diaphragm pump
- Twin 2 stage vacuum motors with 48 cm (19″) cleaning path
- Large 30 litre solution tank
- Increased vacuum airflow reduces drying times and gives faster cleaning, up to 300 sq. metres per hour
- Hinged body, provides safe, quick and easy access to all internal components
- Optional accessories and hand tools, can be attached for immediate use
- Patented four-wheel design, allows pivoting on front or rear wheels for increased manoeuvrability
- Fully adjustable handle, suits any operator
- 70 decibel silencer fitted as standard
- “See-thru” recovery dome and easy lift-off buckets
The Polaris 800 Carpet Cleaning Machine is packed with an array of features, making the machine easy to use and maintain. It has a large 48cm cleaning width, meaning that even large carpeted areas can be cleaned quickly. It features increased vacuum airflow meaning carpets are cleaned and dried faster. The Polaris 800 can clean up to 300 sqm per hour.
The four-wheel design enables pivoting on both the front and rear wheels, enabling superior manoeuvrability. The Polaris 800 also features a Power Brush to work your carpet cleaning solution deeper in to the fibres of the carpet.
Where Can I Use It?
The Prochem Polaris 800 is ideal for use in any large venue, including schools, hotels and nursing homes. The built-in silencer ensures a quieter clean to cause less disruption to other users of the building.
To increase the versatility of the Polaris 800 you may wish to purchase a hand tool. A hand tool enables you to clean in to tight, awkward areas. With a hand tool you can also tackle heavy staining, clean upholstered furniture, car interiors, stairs and carpet edging. The Glidemaster Hand Tool, the Plastic Detailer or stainless steel Detailer Hand Tools or the Easy Grip Stainless Steel Hand Tool would all be good choices to work with the Polaris 800.
To attach a hand tool to the Polaris range of machines the AC1041 Vacuum Hose is required.
The Polaris Range
Prochem’s range of Polaris Carpet Cleaning Machines are superbly constructed, durable, powerful and versatile. All of the Polaris Carpet Cleaning Machines feature a Power Brush feature, a patented four-wheel design and a range of clever features to make your carpet cleaning jobs as quick and easy as possible whilst providing outstanding results.
To learn more about the Polaris Carpet Cleaning Machine watch Prochem’s informative presentation.
Prochem’s mission is to manufacture machines to the highest standards of quality, design and durabilty. Prochem are well known within the professional cleaning industry for their high performance, yet good value products.